Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Marine's Bday

Part 1

Mr. Big is turning 34, Amen to that.  This is the time of the year where we finally separate by one year; I love him being older than me :)

I'm not really sure in what to get him for his present, I would buy him the world if I could.  I saw a very nice pair of sneakers, urban sneakers, something trendy, maybe that, or a nice shirt, in a provocative color, salmon maybe.

First thing is that I have to make sure we talk that day, he is expecting it.  My Marine have had a very weird life, in his previous relationship it doesn't seem like the lady was anywhere near to being in love.  He never had a birthday party and most of the time he did not get any presents on his very important day.  WTH? really?  For me bdays are the big deal, its the day you get to be the King (in his case).  He is my king every day of the year but that day, come on, hello!  So its very frustrating for me not being able to throw him a party or giving him...you know, me wrapped in lingerie... 

I went to a store last week and saw some incredible clothe, I wanted to buy him everything.  But I have to be wise with the money so I have to choose on what would be my final selection of items.

----------

Part 2

Those four paragraphs were written before his bday.  This is what happened:

I told him months ago I was going to buy him a gift that I was not going to ship (to save the shipping money) and that I was going to give it to him when I see him.  Then a while ago I reflected on him never having a bday party (since he was a kid) and that most of the time he did not get a present for his bday.  I changed my mind, I thought I had to send something, I decided for a little detail, not his real gift.  A pre-gift.

The weekend of his bday I was going to be at a bachelorette party, my sister in law's.  We talked a lot about it so he knew, I told him I was going to call him for sure on Saturday (his bday) but not early in the day but when I get home, we both agreed to that, he was fine.  I left for la Rioja on a Friday (Thurday he began to get emotional, sad about it) I told him I may not be able to call him on Friday, but I made an effort.  When I texted him to tell him I could, he said he couldn't because he was in a store buying something with his dad for a job they  had to do in the house...like he couldn't facetime me for a couple to say good bye?  First impact.  I got a bit mad.

I left and I wrote every time I could so he knew what I was doing.  You know how you have this feeling deep inside that you HAVE to write so the person doesn't get mad? I don't like that, I like writing him but not with the feeling that I HAVE to do it.

Long story short: I went to a club on Saturday (his Friday) and came back by 0600 my Sunday (1200 his Sunday) I said: I'm back, I'm going to bed I'm tired, I love you.

When I woke up I found a "Thanks for Remembering it".  WTH? Did I forget? It was 1200 his Sunday, literally beginning the Sunday.  Did I forget his birthday?  I woke up by 1300, his 0800; I decided to ignore it (difficult for me being the person I am, I got super mad about it) and I sent a happy bday text.  He woke up, said thanks, that he loved me and then...after I tried to talk a bit more he said he was not in the mood to talk.  Like was like that all day.  It screwed the rest of my day.  I wasn't sure on what I did.  Yes, I wasn't the first one who said happy bday but I did not forget, I said it super early anyways!  And the fact that I was trying to reach him and I was saying I was sorry and he kept giving me crap made me more mad.

Then he came with the "a bunch of friends are throwing me a party", what bunch of friends? He doesn't have a bunch of friends where he is right now, wth?.  Where did these friends came from now?  Was he doing it to punish me for not texting him at the minute his bday came in effect?

By the end of the day (my day) he was all normal again, he said he was tipsy because he missed me but he didn't say he was sorry.

In summary he got mad at me because while on the club I did not text and then I did not say happy bday to him first thing (technically it wasn't his bday yet).

Can you notice the difference in my mood between part 1 and part 2? How easily things change...

I'm the one that is not in the mood right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment