Monday, July 1, 2013

Welcome June! The Month of My Dreams


I have to accept that this has been a long journey. Long, long, long....

Being with him for a year now, a whole year has made me think of what a lucky person I am.  Even though we are not physically together he is there for me, he knows me and cares for me.

And now, after three failed attempts of seeing each other it is finally happening.  I will finally see him.  The road hasn't been easy, I knew I was going to need money to see him so I saved all I could while on my last job.  I don't have a job right now and I had to expend way more of what I was thinking on, it left me in a very tight position but it is worth it. It will be when I first see him, standing there...

Now lets talk about the surprise.  He managed to get out of school so he can go pick me up to the airport on time, meaning that I wont have to wait for him (thank you baby Jesus).  I have dreamed about this moment so many times that I want everything to go perfect, and everytime he says something or try to do something different than the way I have imagined it I tell him "that is not the way I pictured it!" haha.

Here goes the plan ladies: I will do the traveling...it is an 8 hours flight first and then I have a 2 hours stop in the States to my second connection that will be a 3 hours flight.  The dilemma is that in my dreams I get off the plane with a sexy little black dress and super high red heels.  Now, everybody who has traveled a Transatlantic flight knows that is virtually impossible (unless you want to expend the worst 11 hours of your life) to travel with high heels and a tight dress...short btw.  Getting changed from my comfies to the sexy dress is the option but the question would be: where? I normally do it in the stop, since I usually have 4 hours or so, but my first stop is going to be in New York and only for 2 hours where I have to also do immigrations, so good bye to that.  The other option was to get changed during the second flight...that means, putting on the dress, shoes and makeup (nothing contaminates more your face's skin that long flights with makeup) in the plane's bathroom. I think that will be too much besides uncomfortable and there is always and asshole knocking on your door when you are on your beauty business.

Something that came to my mind also is that I could tell him not to get in the airport until after one hour past my landing, so I can go pick up my bags and do the makeover haha...because some airports have the freaking bag belt right at the exit, meaning that if he gets there on time he will see me once I'm there, on my traveling clothe, trying to pick up my bag.

OR...just putting on my makeup during the 3 hours flight and just let him see me with my traveling clothe...

P.S. He said "NO" to the getting in late to the airport lol...minus one option.




No comments:

Post a Comment